I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Wednesday 08/03:

Had an little excursion, kinda funny though, we're big boys already, still having excursion... Hmmm... Went around city hall area, from SMU there to Westin Stamford to Boat Quay. Pretty okie I guess! My group ended out looking for girls instead of all the memorial stuffs! What can i say...

AFS was boring stuff man, I feel very bad for all the ADA guys... But its not within my power whatsoever. Got of work slightly early, which was good so I had more time to prepare! The bus and traffic have been kind to me, thank you.

Seating there watching the concert going on, sparked a lot of thoughts and memories. Seeing the AC family and stuff, kinda make me regret not studying hard enough to stay in the Victorian family. It's quite envious to see them, with their tradition, support and stuff. If only... Well life's full of if only. I'm glad of how my O-level results turned out, if not I would not have today.

TPJC will always be second best, never has it changed from the start, neither till the end. Even though a band consists of many people and not just several outstanding individuals, the overall average person raises the standard. If I were to join those kind of bands, I guess I would probably be a small little fry only.

But I never regreted it. Even though I admit being envious and stuff. In there, I fulfilled both my dreams, which was made possible by three benefactors. They are Ms Poh Shufen, Mr Calmilus Lee and Mr TongLong, aka my idol. By the way, to all girls out there, Mr TongLong may not be the most charming nor the richest nor the smartest, but his heart is the biggest, so grab him while you can!

Thanks to him, he was the one who give me revived hope lost in Victoria. Thanks to you, I was able to stand in front of the band, especially on the ocassion of Crossing Borders 2004, at esplanade. Also my other two heros, they are the best teachers, seniors, friends I had in my college life.

If not for you people, I won't be where I'm today, this entry is dedicated to you three. And also not forgetting Dr Lee, then only known as Mr Lee.
11:27 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com