I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Chinese New Year? Somehow the festive mood didn't get into me... Feels like it came too early, or perhaps unprepared for it...? Anyway, warmest of wishes to everyone, either laughing their way to the bank or just enjoying the holidays.

Things are pretty quiet around here, my family went back to Malaysia like we always do every year to celebrate CnY and also for the reunion dinner, so its kinda my first time spending CnY here in Singapore. So its just me and the house now, I kinda got used to it already somehow.

Back in 2002, when I was studying for my 'O's, my family went to Korea. Although I felt a little sore missing that trip, I liked the peace which came along to help with my studies. Then it was during my 'A's when they went to Thailand this time. Come to think of it, I spent most of me nights at the airport, morning at home to sleep and afternoon in the school's library.

But this time is a little different, couldn't bookout early enough to go with them, also partly by my fault. If only I got 70 and above... The other times because I had to study, no part played on my part.

Everywhere's kinda closed, I kinda forgot that. Went downstairs to a closed coffeeshop, I couldn't get me breakfast. Then I went a little further to a 24hr coffeeshop, no lunch too. 24hr eh? So it was just me, my tv, com, piano, ps2 and CnY snacks. I grew bored of it, decided to check out central.

Century was closed, Tm look closed by kinda open. Went to the basement, ate Mos Burger, even Ntuc was closed! Oh well, decided to walk around, but there was nothing much to see but shutters everywhere. At least the arcade was open, and I saw a pair of love birds there. Guess who? Haven't seen both of them in a while, somehow, I felt glad, for them of course! My wish for them is to stay happy!

Grabbed a cup of Cap from Starbucks before I strolled home. I thought during the festive season all the shopping centres would be bustling with crowds, but what I saw was clear roads. Everyone with their families in the cars, going from place to place to see their relatives, how nice!

Another 2nights and 3days left before I take over the appointment... Somehow, feels like...

I miss the fireworks I used to play back in the Kampung, also the rural life over there... With all the chickens running about, open padi fields, dark skies litted with stars and of course all my distant relatives too... How peaceful!

Next year, I wouldn't be there too...

The year after next too...

Wonder when...

When...
10:17 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com