What for? Only when you come into my league, then step up and challenge me. Until then, go train, plan, outwit, backstab, hate or think, do whatever it takes to achieve it. But I suggest that you give up on that idea. Why? Your weakness, limits your potential. Don't ask me what, I told you before already.
Don't even try at all. It's futile. A leopard never changes its spots.
Do you think by telling me to do what I do best is the best thing you can suggest? Come on, give me a break. You know nothing.
What you see is what you get. Isn't it? Don't give me those assumptions. You know why? I told you before also. But I bet you never remember the important things I told you. You all are the same, just need a ear, never use the thing between your ears.
The line HAD been crossed, proceed and there won't be anymore hesitation and leniency spared. I'll show you the real thing for sure. Final warning.
Very nicely phrased already. Dont push it.
10:48 pm;