I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, December 02, 2005
30/11

The brakes gave out on me, leaving me with only the left side, which controls the back wheel. What a shocking moment that was, seems like the wire snapped while I was going downhill near Anglican High Sec.

Past few days of cycling have been lucky. Avoided the rain, checked out many new roads and paths, saw a lot of things. Have bike, will travel. Hope I can get my hands on the new bike asap, with it I can go further than Marine Parade, without worrying about the brakes. But first, the black or the gold?

East Coast Park is a place to be, great place to ride through there especially after they widened the cycling paths. The view and wind is great too. I just love the beach.

I guess it wasn't entirely your fault, I had some part to play too. You could say that I'm pretty tired of living up to that image that I had kept for those years. One thing for sure, it doesn't pay to be kind, unless you don't mind being used. Kinda ironic...

I hate the new format of the blog, can't set the date back to the one I want, pretty hard to date back...
12:14 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com