I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Tuesday:

Another day of badminton, this time its all friendly, but there goes Tze How again, second consecutive singles match with him. I talked to some of the guys from 130 BWC, gave me some good advice on the things to come, thanks a lot. The guys from 08/05 AGC also were a great sight to see, all the fun we had back then!

I had to cover SDO at 1230 but the classroom was locked, so I couldn't change and stuff. While waiting in the AGC room, talked a little to the new guys. Chong Wee is really 'lao jiao', can't believe man, ORD in 2000. Was shocked to see that guy came back to replace me, there were some funny things that happened in the office too.

Wednesday:

Body aching everywhere, same with the rest, so we skipped on morning sports today. Spent most of the time in the classroom. We also collected our entry papers, something which wasn't really very welcomed.

Thursday:

Badminton as usual, we hooked up to senior's network and got wild! It was really very fun, especially with the teamwork and stuff. More training for me too! Johnathan had to go to the industrial estate so I showed him the way, also getting a ride home too.

Met up with Boon Hwee at the arcade, ran a few laps, took a bus to Aloha Changi. Got lost, somehow found our way there, where we watched the group under camouflage and concealment. I kinda knew what would happen, but I still came despite knowing all of that.

We spent most of time listening to them sing the songs, some of which my sisters also always hear, have a mini concert, talent time, and a quiet session of acceptance. We skipped some stones at the beach to kill some time, and see people fishing.

Reluctantly, we found ourselves eating, kinda embarassing though. Met a few people with the usual hi and bye. Went to Changi Village and I had to see that 'thing'. Unlucky man! Lucky got Wang Roan with me, if not... Helped her to buy and bring the drinks she bought, walked along the coastal line, to Changi Sailing Club, a place of wonderful memories.

Took a cab back as it was already quite late, met my sister at the gate. Axn was showing Kung Fu Hustler at like 0100? Kinda a little off timing? Tired...

Friday:

Time flew by very quickly in the morning, then later in the afternoon, and also in the night. Looking back, time really had eluded me quickly enough...

Saturday:

I packed all my stuffs, just hoping that everything goes well during Christmas and New Year. Went out with my sister to buy my sister's present, and also to receive her LSA, from a Bistrol Bar? Too bad those people don't remember me anymore, but I still do.

Met up with Serene and Peiyun at Cartel, ate, talked, drank and ate. The cherry part was really funny, so was that waiter whom I think had a liking to Serene. The times that we had, were really great and also went for a little supper at a foodcourt. We only stopped when Serene's mom called, sounding very angry. We should do it more often, don't you agree?
1:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com