Life is that fragile... To think that just last saturday we were having supper together, where everyone's how they would be just like in vs and came this shocking news. Theodore broke the news to me.
They he laid, bruises and cuts everywhere, eyes swollen, prohibiting from opening his eyes. I'm really glad Faisal's all right. Considering the accident that happened, he was already very lucky. It was just that night which I told him I can't ride his bike and he was all puzzled about it. His never give up attitude never changes.
We met his parents too, mom almost broke into tears. At least now he remembers who we are, but he speaks quite unusually. Jihad visited him last night but he was asleep. To think that we had to find him in the Super Intensive Care Unit. But all is well now I guess, he was about to be transferred into a normal ward later in the evening.
The hospital and this incident sparked a lot of thoughts in me... About how precious life is... We can only live it this once, no matter how safe you drive, it just takes another's foolishness to create trouble. I've been to this hospital a few times already, but never had a chance to stay in. I sound like I do want to get admitted right? I rather not ok.
The incident where Boon Hwee concussed his head while playing soccer. We even called the ambulance, kinda like what Sophian had encountered once. The times where this person was admitted during the prelims period, I was with her almost all the time. Even when visiting hours were over, I stayed till the nurses chases me home. It was a very hard time for her, especially on the fact exams were on, implications of her A's, financial costs to her parents. Now I know why my prelims were kinda screwed up... I was even late for the afternoon paper (first time in my whole life) when I visited her after the morning paper!
I got sand stuck in my eye during my vs band's bbq and had a thorough check there, as it was like in the wee morning, I saw a guy covered in blood being rolled into the emergency ward. In the end, there was nothing at all... But I did felt something... Another time was the throat infection i got during bmt where I almost got admitted, those terrible nights I had at home, the fever that haunted me at night. The thorough checks in preparation for that particular event. Just hate the hospital aura.
How long will life be...? Destined? Fated? Irregardless of our actions? Think about it...
1:11 am;