I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, December 04, 2005
A nice day to remember. =p

It began with a trip to Elias Mall and then around Tampines, I finally get my hands on my baby. So glad. Had to run from place to place, weather kind of played us out too.

So I would like to thank bimbo wand with all the help and time he spent, easing the effort for the arrival of the baby. And also my dear cousin, Edmund for accompanying and lending me use his bikes. The conversation during lunch was something to remember about, especially the part where the both of us recalled who came out with the 'twist' signature.

Next was some basic training for my future BWC life in AFS. I guess I've improved a lot. We also nailed some Vietcongs, ran the dirt tracks and filled others with bullets. bOrinG, LoL, what a nickname.

I rushed by cab to vs, thanks to poor direction by Baldwin and the cab driver didn't even know his way. But he advised me not to take civil engineering, no matter what. I'll heed it.

At the reception, this band member ushered me towards him. This part is interesting.

"Erm... Are you an alumni...?"

"Err... Yeah I guess..."

"Could you please fill this form up...?"

"Erm... What's it for...?"

"Oh so we can contact you in the future about..."

"Can I don't fill it up...?" I interupted.

"Can cannot...?" He showed a little facial disagreement.

"Don't need la..."

"Need la..."

"Hmmm what are these...?" I pointed. (Change subject...)

"Oh those are our new band shirts, wanna get one of those...?" He bleamed.

"Oh I have plenty of those already at home, thanks..."

"Then how about tickets to the concert...?"

"Oh my friend already got my share... Thanks a lot..." I left hastily.

With him around, I'm pretty sure sales are totally up!

The first person I saw was Mr Anuar, missed that guy. Really glad he's back to lead the band. There were lots of the juniors and also Jihad, Faisal, Bladwin, Eugene Yap, Theodore, the loudest people you ever need for a concert. I played in the alumni, just like how Nat Seet used to come gate crashing when I was still a member. Totally impromto! I even saw Farhan... 'Kope' my programme booklet somemore! And also Amanda? Good potential in selling products or insurance in the future! Haha...

Not like some other BAND, even though I went most of the practices and just can't make it for the last two practices due to my work, they have every right to kick you out because of that crappy reason. Please use your brains will you? Lesson learnt, no way, anymore. I should have followed my seniors footsteps... Now I know how they feel. Totally disappointed in myself.

We played, chatted, sang the anthem with pride, cheered like there's no tomorrow, ate out just like the old days. Man those were the days, no regrets at all, absolutely! Too bad I won't be around for the next one...

By the time I got home, I was 5 plus past midnight. What a night. What to say...? Some things are better left unsaid... Is that true?

Here what I got to say, sometimes you don't have to look any further to solve certain things, it's just within you, whether you want to make the effort or just live life as it is. The promise I made can't fulfilled just by me alone, no matter how the good the plan or suggestion. It takes two to clap doesn't it? Two wings to fly? Two legs to walk?

I don't want to give in to you anymore, because indirectly I'm giving in to the ones whom you are giving in to. I'm hope that's not the both of us want isn't it? At least let me keep my promise, before I have no time or opportunity left, please?

Off to the roads I go.
2:38 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com