Sunday:
I spent the evening with Mazlinah, jogging around Tampines, this time clockwise. I usually go anticlockwise with my bike though. I'll venture further ground next few days, perhaps Hougang or Sengkang, could use a better get-to-know the place there.
Just glad that she liked the bunny I bought from Australia, I had a great time too. Mr Chonghui came messaging me to go play pool, then later asked me to organise and coordinate. Ultimate already... A quick dinner and bathe before rushing to meet them at parkway.
I kind of forgot which floor, so I tried from 6 all the way to 10, floor by floor. The games were fine, we ended early because of tomorrow's chalet, Kenneth Lim left us and the three of us went for supper at Simpang Bedok. The milo and tea I drank was as if the condensed milk was free. I was lucky to find out that bus 10 was still operating, so I saved on the cab fare.
Monday-Wednesday::
Cycling in the evening, circling around the area, wondering when's the best time. Thanks to insider reports, I arrived at prime time. Now the place is in the back of my hands already. I ate a little, went to buy drinks with Kiong Wee, Sujin, Jason, Michelle, Wang Rong, Kuang Liang and Shi Rong. Went a few laps with Mr Pro at the arcade, haha lost at the last turn again.
After that was games of Super Bastard, Azfar was like constantly shuffling the cards. It was a great laugh the the jc1 guys. Next was the game of Idiot, that's how I called it. Many of my batch people played that for last year's New Year's Eve barbeque. The game was kind of scaled down a lot. That lucky guy got two girls' number you know? Not like last time where you had to kiss someone (not very appealing) or do some pole dancing you know? I'm sure Wei Lun knows best! =p
The game made a lot of 'Hu Ha' so more came, and the outcome didn't really change. This time it was Ken Lim, even though he took over from Michelle, who was a little high with all the drinking. Tsk tsk.
Many fell to the Z monsters, while a group of us went to watch the sunrise and eat breakfast. I still can't forget the best sunset I saw, from the plane on the way home. The journey home was fast, I just can't take my eyes off my bike, simply too good!
Took a nice bathe, watched an episode of Naruto before catching forty winks. Had to call here and there, organising the lan outing at Grand Link Mall. It was a success, 8 people coming including me. The CS was kinda great, nothing feels better when you're winning. The dota game hanged on us, but I'm still quite an amatuer at it.
Need for Speed also came along where everyone had their individual battles. Ken Lim and I battling for top spots while the others constantly switching places here and there. MOHAA was very funny, especially after the both of us. Haha.
The games ended at 10pm, how time passes. We ate at Bedok Interchange, and boy was I hungry. Realised I only ate breakfast for the whole day. Got back to the chalet, played some bridge and super bastard games before everyone decided to turn in at around 3 in the morning.
Checked out around 1030, went home on 21 with Ken Lim. I was fine till around 3pm, before I concussed until 9pm, where I went for dinner with my parents. My poor cousin is enlisting tomorrow. The feeling really sucked, I understand.
11:31 pm;