I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Wednesday:

It rained the whole morning, so there was I, standing at one corner of the school, looking out of the area, seeing the outline of the buildings in the CBD. As it rained harder and the wind blew stronger, I could feel the rain drops falling onto my face and hands, it's almost as if I was being purified.

The outline slowly faded away, until it was gone. The mist that the rain kicked up was really mesmerising. Almost like I've been enchanced by a fairy, with her wand and magic dust.

I had to do the second half of SDO for the day, it was pretty quiet, with most of the people not around. Not much of a problem, got caught in the jam, but for once I didn't complain. I just sat there, looking out of the window and looking into space. Must be the magic dust I guess.

I fell asleep on the bus, got home 40mins later than the usual. A cold and windy night.
Ate dinner with my family at the usual steamboat place, I almost fell down 5times with my those worn out Fila slippers. I guess I should have worn the Teva ones instead.

Dead tired.

Wednesday:

A day of tutorials for me, as I went through several times with professional help all around me. Indeed, I think I just finally got a hang of it already. Lucky.

After work, Alvin, Joel, Zheng Nan, Zihao and I went to wreak some damage in DOTA at KTC. I just went there like on Monday, what a coincidence. The three noobies got kicked so hard in our butts by Alvin and Joel. But I'm glad I managed to kill each one of them once, not bad for a big time noobie right?

Tons of fatigue.
12:43 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com