Wednesday:
Bimbo's Birthday today! LoL. Still full of nonsense, haha, I guess he's one guy who wont' change so easily, not with his SLACK work in the force. Oh did I mention police? Oops. SO what if got arrest warrant card, big deal. 11B can give us FREE meal, somemore three times a day. Now beat that.
Thursday:
Ridzuan was back from Taiwan already and now a 3rd Sgt, Congrats dude! We went for a night of pool at pavilion, played his favourite straight pool, he's changed somehow I guess. With the 7hours of sleep needed and more of a usual person a specialist should be. I'm a little regretful and also glad at the same time I don't have to go through all those crap.
Friday:
A trip back to school, in fear I guess. But come to think of it, why should I be in fear in the first place? Dr Lee was still his cranky self, practice was somewhat boring, and the post practice activities was disappointing. At least the effort was there, but it's not enough.
The day ended with Boon Hwee, Chong Hui, Kenneth Lim and I playing two round of pool at parkway. The tables, balls and cues were amazing, and also the price. It can't be compared to pavilion. By the time I turned in, it was already 4am, and I'm thinking of how I'm going to wait up at 9am later to play soccer.
Saturday:
Fumin called me about the soccer, I thought I was going to get a dressing down from him, but it turned out he was home too. LoL. In the end, we didn't go, I was dead tired.
I was shocked to see my sister's favourite car waiting just outside the gate when I returned. Last time when the door is open, she would just treat it as if it was her home. But she was reluctant, I wonder why. She dared not step into the house, not even a paw. I guess she's afraid of my dad.
Sunday:
More furniture into my house, this time for my sisters, two gigantic (extremely heavy) cupboards and a small one (which is also heavy). Became SK warrior, my bed was invaded by my sister's 'special' clothings. Didn't had a decent time and space to watch the rented Drumline we borrowed this morning.
Speaking of which, was out with my sister to 800plus there to eat brunch, buy her stuffs and rent the dvd. Haha, it was crappy though, especially the $30 part. Ridzuan also borrowed my SBO to use it as a reference to get his into action. Poor dude, reporting to Lim Chu Kang for work.
Monday:
Harry Potter was somewhat okie I guess, just that I'm not really into spells and magic. Lord of the Ring suits me better, too bad they only have three episodes, despite the amount of details shown in the books. And no, I ain't going to read them, too thick.
I went to take on the intermediate course a few times today, realised that I perform better under some pressure and stress, especially at the fact of not wanting to lose to a primary school kid. And yes, I lost, sadly. But I'll get better, surely.
After that were intense CS action and first time DOTA with Mr Boon Hwee, Chong Hui, Kenneth Lim and Kiong Wee. Well it was fun I guess, I liked the Need for Speed (Underground), wonder where I could get my hands on them.
Took 12 back with Chong Hui, who alighted without saying bye (I was asleep). By the time I reached home and washed up, I was almost 1am. Dead Beat.
Thanks for the trouble for the tickets.
9:12 am;