I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Tuesday - Thursday:

On leave. Nice =p.

Friday:

I went to take my Basic Theory Test, it was supposed to be 50mins long, but I cleared it at an amazing time of 14mins, but there was another guy in vest-slack who already finished his moments ago. Wow.

Saturday:

Had to help my sister record her Dr House, but I thought it was going to be numbers, so I kept on watching, thinking it was not the show to record. When I finally realised it was the one to take down, I already missed the introduction! Darn! Oh I did flipped the channels occasionally too, oOps.

Sunday:

Again to help my sister record her CSI, don't know why the machine can't record. In the end, I only got down less than an hour of the three hour marathon. I didn't know how to let her know, but when she told me she didn't have the time to get my Matrix dvd, it was kind of a eye to eye exchange. Heh heh.
Monday:

The parade was fine, no longer is it me anymore. We played soccer at the court. Well usually I would be writing about how many goals I scored and wasted how many chances, but today is something a little different.

Scoring goals may be good, but providing them is also a skill. I spent most of my time being the last man, with occassional breakthroughs, but it definitely was a good practice in my view.

Ate dinner at the CS's foodcourt with my second sister, saw Jared, the ex-TPJC guitar club president, he's in police, together with bimbo wand and Mr Wei Lun and Tow Boon. I was up at the arcade looking at people driving the wheels off their car, I feel the need to drift recently, I don't know why.

Tuesday:

Today's morning brief was pretty long, realised that most of the problems being brought out concerns the S211, a type of plane which I would flying next year in Pearce. That isn't very nice to know right? Oh well, Mr Chat had a talk with us, and come to think about it, we have so much things to do...

We had volleyball practice cum matches, it was a good time and workout, I should really make use of my time to polish up on my sports, then at least I can look back and be glad for it.
2:19 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com