I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, November 07, 2005
I opened up the package, and there was a book, which captured me for the rest of the whole day. I started out to finish the book as fast as I could, neither did I know that I finished it in just under a day. No book had ever been able to capture my attention for that long, and to the extent completing it.

Inspired? I was more of captivated by the story line rather what the book has got to impart to me, but I did got the juice of some parts. I guess I'll look through it again, but not today. Thanks for the book, even though I doubt you'll see this but somehow you'll know it.

After work, hitched a ride with CWO Sim on his car to the airport to send off the 12/05 guys for their AGC in Australia. I still remember that day, I was without my family and relatives there were few who came even though I didn't want them to. This guy, who was like me, so Alvin, Zheng Nan and me accompanied him to eat dinner. I packed mine and rushed home. The 27 bus stop reminded me of...
4:28 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com