I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Saturday:

All day long, I went 'Back to Nature', seeing out the remaining days of Autumn to the transition to Winter. How I longed for Winter, so I could spend all my hard earned money to stock up on the items to its fullest. I'm a Perfectionist. It aches me sometimes. But that's me.

Sunday:

I had to go, I was lost. Finding the restaurant even though I used to work there. Kind of ironic isn't? There they were, laughing among themselves when I came in, a little flustered with being late. I felt a little awkward.

I gave the present and received one. I was caught unprepared. But I really love surprises. But I always spoil them myself, all thanks to my senses. Just like how I learnt about the surprise birthday party at my own house, where I had to play host and entertain, and learnt that I received a book when someone spilled the beans.

I was taken a back to have her treat us, especially observing the amount she paid together with the change received accounted for. Throughout the whole meal, I was a little uptight, but grew into them. One of them was a friend, a very close one, someone I used to call senior and seeked consultation. The other was her sister, her best friend another friend whom are also now my friends.

I enjoyed the time in the restaurant. But a little disappointed with myself. I couldn't be the 'Edwin' everyone always had the impression of, I was still half asleep. Well, as soon as I got home, I slept till it was nine plus in the night. Ate instant noodles for dinner, and watched Chelsea face defeat to a team which totally didn't deserve it. My mom was up many times throughout the night, having difficulty finding sleep these days.
4:33 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com