I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Tuesday:

Dad had to help my sister with her roadshow at Raffles Place, so I was up really early to take a bus down to work. He was still coughing, pretty bad. As soon as I reached the bus stop, all my buses to work all came at one go. Gave me a hard time on deciding which one to take. So I got onto 65, because it was the nearest one to me. Lucky!

I fell asleep pretty quickly. I was awoken by the bus aunty, checking the ez link cards and stuff. I got to thank her if not I would have already gone to Cedar Girls Secondary School already. Backtracked and was still early.

Tomorrow's my appoitment at the hospital, hmmm... The guys have to clear their IPPT before they can take their leaves, I hope mine can get cleared.It rained so heavily that it was just like cats and dogs. The thunder and lightning were relentless. I was wet even though I was under a roof, the wind was just blowing all the rain in. Felt as though the actual 'eye' of the storm was just above the school.

Got a ride on Garret's mom's car. Luckily he got umbrella in his magic bag of his. It rained just when we were about to knock off from work. Got home slightly later, the usual rain induced slow traffic. The rain stopped by e time i got off e bus.

Changed and got onto my bicycle and bought my tickets. Also bought dinner for the family, dad's coughing and he insists that fried rice is still within his range? Just like my mom when she was having cough too and eating 'balachan' kakong. -.-" Parents went out and bought back the $3.30 pizza for me, hawaiian stylie! I just took half and e other 4 mom's breakfast tmr.

Wednesday:

No work for me today.I had to go for my appointment at the hospital. I waited quite long. Got transfered from one department to another. In the end, got the right place. So it was the waiting game again. Luckily, the television was showing soccer highlights, which was great, just missed the morning's live telecast of the 'The Amazing Race'.

Settled the booking of date for my surgery. Hope things don't go like the series show I've been watching every night. And also hope I'll end up like him, but I'll have my hair of course. It was drizzing lightly on the way home, pretty nice. Reminded my of the snow I used to play in when I was in Switzerland.

Got lunch from a chicken rice store which doesn't sell chicken rice, so it was duck rice! Amazing. Dinner with my parents and 2nd sis at CS's foodcourt. She had a hard time deciding to eat, kinda reminded me of her... Took so long till my laksa went cold and the noodles went soggy. But it was all for a good reason.

I don't do that anymore in whenever we have meals in camp. We guys just get their food and tuck in immediately. Imagine waiting for your own platoon/course. You'll be starved to death by then.

Both my parents went to buy medicine for my dad's cough, he's still sick, how long have it been? Sis and i took our bicycles and bought smoothchies at 7-11. LoL, was like her first time buying the drinks like that.

Thought of the day: Even though women can multi task better than men, but i think most can't multi task when one or more of them includes phyco motor skills, i.e driving and cycling. =p

Thursday:

Final Fantasy VIII revived, this time with more advancements and cards and better junctioning. Thrash!

Met rafdi and rainer while buying dinner downstairs. They too seemed to have changed a lot. Does polytechnics do so much changes to one? I don't know.

Tried to string some chords, still can't get used to the pressure the metal strings apply to my fingers. Barely lasted for the first verse. I updated the piano scores only to find out that the saved work cannot be over-written because I had to register it. What a waste of effort!
2:03 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com