My eldest sister came back from Thailand today, was quite shocked that it was so short and fast. Well, better off I guess, won't have to help her 'upkeep' Angel. She was sick though, sounded weak while she was helping me buy stuffs at the DFS.
She went to the doctor with Miran, went inside with her to just accompany her and also to see our family doctor. Clinics like these around the neighbourhoods never close down, only the other shops do. They're earning quite well at the rate I see Doctor Tan is going.
I was up quite late, read through some stuffs on the internet and my backup files. Thought abt certain things. Came down to this conclusion: "Open your eyes to the people around you, treasure what you have now for when it's gone, it may never return".
I always thought I was well at least quite observant in certain ways, where I would go around braggin about my perfect eyesite and gd hearin and stuff even though I read in the dark, watch midnight soccer matches in the dark, play games through nights like marathons... But I just always failed to realise things happening around me... Why?
Lesson Learnt eh? Yupz, indeed. Haha.
Tuesday:
Civilization all the way, total Rome Conquest. I just love totally quiet days. =p
I went to update my bankbook around 800plus there, at first it was like ghost town. When I was done after looking through, I looked up and there was like a long queue? Why does these things always happen? There seems to be lots of unknown deductions here and there by my employers. Don't really understand though.
On my way to joining my parents for dinner, saw this girl who looked like my primary school friend from side view, but couldn't had the chance for a upclose look as she hastily 'jayhopped' the road. From what I know, lots of my friends used to or are still living around this area near our old primary school. But I always recognise face, don't know name. Quiet by nature during those six years. =p
Dinner was really cheap, $3 per bowl, much cheaper when u eat out at this kind of 'cai fan' place. It wasn't very nice but will do fine wif its price.
Wednesday:
An enjoyable time with my second sister. Haha. Was so crappy, but it was great!
My dad, second sis and I went to eat Tepanyaki at the new foodcourt opened on the basement of Tampines Mall. First of all I was shocked at the amount of changes. Shows I haven't been there for a long while already. The steamboat place was gone already, had to make way for this store. I celebrated my 18th birthday here, eating dinner with two special friends.
The queue was long, so when we joined it, I realised we were like just standing in front of the drinks store, like I was going to get something to drink. So awkward! Once seated, both my sis and I realised the management of the store were mainly young people, even the cook. And my was he stingy, slow but polite.
So while we were waiting for the food to be cooked, my sisters told me two ladies seating across us kept looking at us, mainly her. She was a little irritated so with the intention of wanting to cheer her up, I said:
"Those two women are thinking why on earth would a handsome guy like this would have a girlfriend of such caliber. Tsk, tsk!"
(She gave me the -.-" look, and replied:
"I think its the other way wrong lo..."
"Haha, just by saying means you lost already lo..."
Victory! Well she was the one who used to thrash me with her words, out-talking me since young, but the tides have changed. The apprentice exceeds the master.
So while we were happily eating, I noticed this shop in the background, where they offer massaging services. So I saw this guy doing some moves which looked pretty, err... How to say it? I just pointed it to my sister and laughed. She was amused too.
My dad left us to the supermarket where I got my bicycle and met my sister at the Old Chang Kee there. To my surprise, she was faster than me, and she was riding the disgusting pink bicycle. Oh my! We ordered this $3.30 pizza (she forced me to pick the flavour) and she wanted to eat Old Chang Kee too.
This part the most funniest. Both of us didn't want to pick, so we chose to eliminate one by one. But actually, we already had the same thing in mind! We both decided on that nugget, which was fried like fish in the Fish 'n' Chips. So she pointed to that, and was busy taking out the coins to pay. When the lady took chicken nuggets instead, I let out a soft shocking sound. She and the aunty both asked why, I was a little embarassed so I said nothing. But when she wanted to start eating, she said why was it this type and not the other type. That was why I made that alarming sound!
"Got cheated ah!" My sister said in a huff. We also tried the bubble tea just around there, pretty expensive but all expenses paid by her! Well it's the least she could do after I gave her a nice treat in Cafe Cartel when I came back successfully from Australia. Besides, I didn't bring a single dollar out!
11:21 pm;