Nothing much to say actually, more of like I don't remember. Been really busy so I could only type it today (24/10).
Sunday:
Had dinner at my old music learning place. Thinking that so many people waiting and the food which is ordered is steamboat, I took the chance to go walk around. Went to the music centre first, it was already closed. I used to dread going to this centre every beautiful sunday morning. Hey I may be a music lover, but I was forced to take piano up, just like every little else. Be it lots of tuitions (I really hated my tuition teacher), mental arimetic and stuffs.
Walking down that narrow stretch of path, leading to the entrance brought back some memories. Times where I thought of how I was going to get killed by not having practiced my teacher wanted me to or homework that has been designated. The more anxious times were to take my practical exams or to collect my result slips. The better times were when I did everything else (rarely) and just came with the intention of getting praised. Haha...
It was naturally tough, even though forced I still appreciated it and benefited a lot from it. It made me who I am today, and also because of the knowledge behind me, it helped my fulfilled my two dreams during my life in tpjc as a band member. All thanks to my parents (the forcers) and my wonderful and caring music teachers, Ms Ee (taught me for grade 2 and 4, got pregnant and left me =[) and Ms Anoja (taught me all the way).
I walked about the area, everything has changed. A&W no longer around, missed the rootbeers, curly fries and the ice cream waffles. The indian shop I always ate lunch had a change of management already. A new shop selling fishing tackles just erected beside the old pet shop. My sister and I used to buy worms from there to feed our fishes. I saw all those smaller versions of hamsters, so small and skinny. That 'Angel' having too much of a good life already at home. She used to run that noisy treadmill or something and made so much noise. Nowadays, those sounds have been long gone, must be getting fatter and lazier. Hamsters remind me of Serene too. =p
I had $2 in my pocket and was ready to spend it on something. But the sugar cane was already sold out, the store which sold a lot of other drinks had already changed to some food store, I was so disappointed. I passed by this decent bubble tea shop so i gave it a shot. When I stepped up, it was empty! I remembered passing by it earlier on, with people in it of course.
Disappointed yet again, I was about to walk away where I saw the supposingly owners resting on the chairs at my back. They looked chinese (chinese nationality).
[Following conversation all in chinese]
"Still doing business?"
(One of them looked at me trying to control her laughter while the other replied me back)
"If you buy a drink, then I got business to do already!"
Right! So I chose passion fruit.
"Doesn't look like the usual passion fruit I always had across tpjc." I thought.
(I just took the smaller straw and was about to leave.)
"If you use this size, you can't eat the pearls!" She exclaimed, thinking that I was a little 'blur' choosing that size.
"I don't like pearls!" I replied with a grin.
(With a agonising look)
"Why didn't you tell me earlier! Like that I could have saved on my pearls!"
I just smiled and walked off. =p I would definitely come back next time to buy again.
11:15 pm;