I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, October 14, 2005
Well after a long rest using up some days of my leave, I finally went back to work since erm last Friday? It has been a nice long rest, especially loving those breezy raining mornings where I could sleep through it without waking up forcefully. Now that's life...

Back to work, what else could you expect but more SK. I helped to the CAI with this AGC guy from 12/05 whom was familar during those SK times in AFM. It was pretty quiet at first but a whole lot of them came at one shot that the computers were almost used up. A lot different when I did by myself, luckily I had him.

After lunch spent time with Zheng Nan exchanging information and stuff. Work was over pretty soon where I changed and watched a movie with my mom at Cineleisure. She got the tickets like for only $3 each, compliments from Knight Frank, her employers. One friday evening movie ticket would cost you $9.50 my friend. My dad couldn't make it so I went with her in his stead. European Gigalow was pretty sassy and cranky, a great laugh.

I left my mom to meet up with Sophian and gang at 'The Third Place'. Speaking of which, I met them at the underpass in Somerset while heading towards Cineleisure. Found the place without much hassle, where my old friend was already waiting for me.

Well he brought me in, bands were jamming on stage and crowds gathering around the stage, jumping, nodding, singing, screaming, cheering to the music. I couldn't really apprecitate much of their music, for their rock is totally like the heavy metal, metallica, whereas I only went to the extent of Linkin Park. I was a little not dressed for their ocassion, where they were all black t-shirts with dark blue jeans, converse shoes, carrying their electric guitars on their backs. I was wearing a little formal though, I felt a little odd at times.

I stayed there only to catch the lsat two bands, missing out on my friends' gig, missed Jihad, that bugger already left, but caught up with the new Colin with his girlfriend and of course Sophian. Both of them changed a lot, so much that the primary school impression I had of them was totally thrown out of the window. Learnt new words like going to chill and stuffs, and some of their moves, interesting though. Also met Anthony, another of my primary school friends. Of course, he changed a lot, or perhaps I was the one who actually didn't change much?

I couldn't say I did blend in that night, but it was a good experience. Especially the next thing I'm going to write about. During the performance, there was like a group of girls across the stage standing and looking on while I was seated down on the other side. I couldn't help but notice that they looked like secondary students and saw one of them looking in my general direction.

Well after the gig was over, I 'chilled' on one of the couches, waiting for Sophian and his gang to grab their guitars and 'exit da' place. Surprisingly, this same girl that I noticed came up to me and we introduced, chatted and 'chilled'. Found out that she was from poly, the same one as Amanda's studying in. We even exchanged numbers, but hey look, just making different friends, that's all.

Left both Colin and Sophian when they boarded 291, last time I saw them was at Starbucks where they were 'chilling' there while I was mugging like mad for my prelims and A's. I remembered I was studying with some of my friends, but can't really remember who. It was either XueLi (wonder how she's doing now in NUS) or Jocelyn/Peiru. Reached home pretty late, everyone had already 'knocked out', like a hangover?
11:12 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com