I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Life's at a complete stand still now, the military aspect that is. So this blog has failed its purpose (refer to first blog entry) temporarily... Wondering if I should upkeep it...

Monday:

I got the Fever! If you've been wondering what's with that, you've come to the right place to find out, I mean where else could you go, but why in the first place are you here? I wonder...

Made a trip to Sim Lim Square with Alvin and Aaron while the Aaron the Pro helped us to get what we wanted. A notebook hard drive for me while Alvin got his graphics card, ram and speakers. Got a ride to his house where I waited for the bus to indoor stadium.

The queue was long with all that bag checking and stuff, the wait was also long to the concert but it all paid off. Although the background was a little shabby, and I was seating pretty back, he blew that all away with his magic.

Michael Buble is simply amazing. The flashy start, swaying and grooving, big band sounds, his jokes and actions were unbelievable.

Some quotes from him: (Not exact)
"I wanna thank all the men, for bringing your wives or girlfriends to Michael's concert when actually you just wanted to stay at home and watch tv!"

"Even I wouldn't pay money to watch myself in a concert."

"An artist is only as good as his audience are, damn I'm brillant!"

"I sang this song because I wanted to grab my crouch in front of you guys."

"The tickets said no flash photography, but you guys keep going at it."
(The flashes stopped)

"You guys at the top please do not take photos, because I'll look like an ant! I'll be right back"
(Rushes out to the audience, leaping over barricades, shaking hands and stuff. Darn if only I was seating a little lower!)

"You paid for your tickets, take all the pictures you want!"

It can go on, but I guess I'll stop, you may not even understand but it's for me to remember. =) One thing I agreed was that the songs that he mostly sang was about love, with meaningful lyrics, beautiful tunes, and love concerns us all, be it relationship love or family love or whatever love it could be.

That's probably why I like his songs.

If you're reading this, I really wish you were here, it was a pity you missed it. Don't frail, there will be another time, I can glady promise that.

Tuesday:

With the memories of last night's concert still lingering in my head, I was just practically playing his songs over the hi-fi, lying on bed, just recalling and thinking and relaxing. What a great way to start off a day.

When I was a kid, I always wanted to do many things. Swat was one of them, suited up in blue, banging through doors, arresting suspects and saving hostages. I also want to join the police force as the Police Intelligence Department but after hearing what Wei Lun had to tell me on the requirements to join that, it would be quite hard. Wouldn't mind driving fast cars around tracks over and over again, preferably the F1 type, probably because I was more familirised with their tracks, rules and stuffs. There were more, but I just can't recall now...

Wednesday:

Running through my FFVIII, when I summoned the GF Doomtrain, it reminded me of the horror show I watched with my army buddies, if I'm not wrong was Ghost Train? I just hate it when we all meet up last minute, and want to watch a movie but due to the fact that some have watched this and that, so we had to watch this stupid show in order to really watch a movie together.

The other bad experience was '28 Days Later' and aslo 'Gothika'. I rather use the money to watch something better rather than keep me on the edge of my seat and sometimes having to content with some frightened female friends. There was like one time when just after the introduction ended, she was so scared that she wanted to leave already, but she sucumbbed to peer pressure. So for the rest of the movie, she was like hiding here and there, asking me whether the scary parts are over already.

But it turned out fine I guess, I was occupied with the task at hand that I didn't really had to chance to get scared with all that attention spent on her and coping with her never ending questions.

Thursday:

I was going out with my dad to have breakfast. I noticed something, that I wasn't in uniform and his was, I did not had to work and he had so I started laughing at him. What a nasty thing to do.

It was raining a little, as soon as I was on the ground label heard a 'mew' from my back and there was my sis's favourite car. She came up and cuddle around my legs and rubbed her cheeks against my slippers. So I just stood there, but suddenly she just took off. I looked up and saw my dad coming down the steps.

Wondering why she did that, I asked my dad.

"Why you come only the cat like fly away?" (In chinese)

"Because I beat her bottoms before" (In chinese)

Laughing, "I see (In japanese)"

My siblings really like animals but my parents always disapproved. Even fishes, not to mention Angel (some smaller version of a Hamster) that my elder sis bought. But we still reared fishes, and lots of them in the past. Ever wondered where the 'cloud' nick came from? I came from the first pair of fishes that I bought and reared.

One was named 'Cloud', the other one "Wind". But only Cloud made it to a long ripe age, so I took up its name in memory of it, using it now and previously as my CS nick.

My elder sis also left for Bangkok, where she earned it from meeting her target. Hope she remembers to get the things I wanted, because I got hers when I was in Australia. Haha!

On my way home, I saw three primary school girls playing at the playground. One of them was like 'pole walking' on the parallel bars so much that it looked like she was doing... Her friends were like looking in awe, well she reminded me of someone... Well, I'm sure that someone is working really hard. Never got to chance to see that someone in action though...
2:01 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com