I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Saturday:

A day where clouds came and go, something I depict as the 'weather maker' being indecisive, not sure whether he wanted to release the rain now or later. In the end, it got me.

Mom stomps into my room,
"So late already still haven't wake up! You know it's raining dunno how to help me keep my clothes ah? See lah, all wet already, you tell me how?"

Rubbing my eyes and getting up,
" There goes my beautiful saturday morning..." I thought to myself.

With eyes half-closed,
" Haiyo, the most I do lah..."

So just like that I spent the whole morning getting the clothes done.

The weather also caused me my cycling plans. One with Shou Zhi and the other with Christopher. So the change of plans was to sleep through the cooling afternoon, =p.

Sunday:

Just can't stand my parents, whenever they go out or anything, don't even act or look like they're married.

Senario 1: Either one is walking in front of another with at least 10m apart.

Possible Reasons:
- Dad either too hungry or had to park the car or has a slow walking pace.
- Mom too excited in the mall or has a fast walking pace.

Conclusion:
I have no idea.

They don't even hold hands or do anything romantic stuffs, for as long as I'm with them, so puzzling. Not to mention quarelling, almost zero, not that I can recall any. Dad always hold hands, like with grandmom (both of them) and with us, his children (when still young) but why not with mom (like ever)?

Mystery.

Finally the long awaited day is here... About time...
11:29 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com