SK all the way, worked so hard for two days and so unlucky can't get the day off unlike the rest of them. Because of IPPT... No comments...
Wednesday:
IPPT cancelled, think the reason because the track is wet. This kind of conditions super good for 2.4km, if in army confirm carry on, Air Force too 'Care for Soldiers' and concerned about 'Safety' already. If not for it, I would have already gotten the day off, make Tze How and I come for nothing. To think that it was raining this morning, super nice weather to sleep with.
Ran 2.4km with timing and some more slow laps, had SK AGAIN. Lucky got AGC help, can't believe we CFs actually did so much work, still need to do the rearranging too. That guy, too clever already, no comments...
Got the hang of GTA, addicted already. Must find asap.
Thursday:
IPPT cleared. SK again... At least the intensity was low, they had the SOR and I covered the SDO. That aircon service man and the 130 gave me a lot of trouble. Stayed until very late, reached home one hour plus later than usual. Time really flew throughout the night. Wonder why?
Friday:
Overpowered Zheng Nan and Tze How with Black. Alvin had to cover SDO, and we left around lunch time for the field trip.
Had lunch at Bukit Merah before going to CMPB to collect our contracts, really missed the place, and the security there had a major upgrade that's so redundent. But a better working environment for the RPs I guess, aircon, shade, you know what i mean... Met Christopher too, poor guy got to work when I had a so called half day, but life should be better now for him.
Really missed the place and my ex-bosses. I think they were pretty shocked, I don't blame them, also saw the new batch of FeP, memories... Went to Science Centre to watch the figher pilot show and the omni theatre, highly recommended I should say. Watch already, makes you want to be like one of them.
Met up with Liwei and walked around WestMall and Jurong Point. Can see that she also very tired from all her activities. Sat in a KFC somewhere at a community centre where this three girls, I think primary standard playing a chinese vocabulary game. Was quite impressed with the eldest of the three, perhaps her more years of education helped alot. They were like comparing their marks for their tests, just like how guys compare their cars/jobs. Quite amusing.
Drove back with my sisters, their usual Friday night church service.
12:09 am;