The morning ops brief was done by the 129BWC where most of the 128BWC have already gone on leave. Today's row call was also done by CPT Garrett as no other officers were around. MAJ Noel did talked to us for a while on the issues at hand, so much things going on in the organisation.
Was helping MAJ Lim with the powerpoint slides that he needed to show for the programme happening at the end of the day. Helped to edit, time, and create, the normal stuffs that I learnt while in Tamworth. After today, he would have already remember my name for sure.
Everyone gathered at the auditorium, most of them were aleady seated when we just arrived, pretty hard to find seats. Comd AFS came in flanked by COL Eddie and another COL with MAJ Lim giving a short presentation of the safety issues.
The talk's Q&A was mainly used for the commanders to give their thoughts and explain certain issues. Frankly speaking, I didn't get most of the part, but I did tried. Most of the stuffs were concerning the mechanical side, but ultimately I get the bottom line, the core values for our organisation must always be in mind.
On the bus home, got this girl who got on the bus, sat beside me and talking over the phone. Also it's not that I can close my ears on anything even though I had my headphones on, she said her tests (I suppose they are promos) are next week and she haven't really started atudying. Oh, she was heading for her tuition. I hope that that doesn't applies to the those I know and having their examinations around the corner...
Suffer a bit for the rewards are for you to reap at the end, i.e super long holiday. Even though you don't study also get a long holiday, but you won't reap the benefits of having good results, indirectly affecting your jc2 work and in the end your A's. So don't be narrow-minded, look far and ahead.
Wednesday:
Took my IPPT again, mostly 4s and 5s, no issue. But was giddy after I took a bathe, don't ask me why. Surprised that Aaron's and Garrett's fitness were still very good considering their age, I must do something about myself.
Looking forward to going home after Zheng Nan passed my the disc, going to 'Bang it, Flash it and Clear it!'. If you understand, then good, and don't think dirty, because it's not. Spent more time with the 08/05 CFs, really going to miss them once they enter OCS next week.
Michael Buble is coming to town and I'm going to the indoor stadium, any followers?
10:30 pm;