I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, September 26, 2005
Sunday:

Intended to go for the 'tim sum' buffet at East Coast with my AGC friends, but was held back so late that Garret told me if I went it won't be reasonable anymore as they are already three quarters through. Darn!

So my dad and I were at Katong eating chicken rice, something I missed in Tamworth. It was really good, much better that the other one. I'll be back there again this weekend, count it on. On our way back, my mom called my dad so I picked it up as he was driving. My mom was talking cantonese like she normally would with my dad, so I just conversed in it with her. My dad with surprised that I had improved so much, I only could hear and understand the basics but unable to converse in it. (I've been secretly learning new languages, cantonese is a definite must.)

Talking about cantonese, brings back a lot of memories of my dad's side of family, where we would go back to Malaysia to celebrate Chinese New Year, they all speak cantonese and I would be the only one left seeing stars. Even during annual mahjong gambling (not the ones found in Singapore), if they would really gang up to conspire against me, I wouldn't even know! (I win so much money that I could use the money to buy lots of firecrackers and pay the expressway toll.)

Monday:

I totally forgot about the master parade we would have on Mondays, oh well, luckily I slipped through. As usual, he was just like he always would be. Spoilt the day totally. The four of us, Garret, Aaron, Tze How and me went to Aeromedical Centre to complete some surveys and adminstration. We took a ride in Garret's car, where Tze How had to seat sideways as his legs were too big, it was a whole lot of laughter looking at him.

On the way back, we saw 2 F5s doing their base turns into the finals. It was cool alright, but something was amiss. Being able to see a fighter jet for a longer period of time made me feel a bit uncomfortable, usually these kind of planes would be zipping by with all that loud soaring noises, therefore the feeling.

I helped MAJ Lim to do some powerpoint slides which took me a short time and at least he asked for my name, thanking me at the end. Went to the library to kill some time, and off for work we went. Garret gave me a lift again and I got home pretty quickly, beating the mad rush and jams. Hung out with the 08/05 CFs, pretty cool people, had a lot of fun today, good luck to them for next week's OCS.

Sometimes, I wish it never found me. Even though it made me who I am now, but it seemed to have its downside. Even though there are others who could balance both well, I can't, yet. I just need that role model, someone who possess that both, to show me the way. Right now, I just wished that it never came.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com