Lunch was terrible as usual, cookhouse getting worst day by day, ever since we came back from Tamworth. We had the Wing Commander's Call today, without our wing comm but MAJ Noel took over. It was the usual one that we went through before as an airgrader, just that we had a small open talking session. Next was the celebration of birthdays for the October babies, nicely announced by James there. Talked to our wing comm, first time, was quite uptight. Had some cakes (cake to be precise, hey i paid $2.50!) and chatted around.
We returned to our classroom and packed up, heading towards the staduim where our guys would be up and against the ADA wing for a soccer match. A draw or win would be enough to secure the championship for AFS. All I say, the referee is kind of unfit, his size proving a big hinderance to his mobility, where he needs to be at the action point and not half a field away in order to give accurate judgement. The assistant referees were totally retarded, blind to be precise. Well, you can say I'm being bias and so and forth, but when the action is just in front of his face and he doesn't see a thing, something must be wrong! Anyway, we won 2-1, despite all that foul play, tough and malice tackles and superb blindness of the match officials.
Left after that, went to parkway to meet up with Shufen. We had dinner at a steamboat place, pity KaiLing can't join us, I guessed she might have her own reasons. Great to see her again, especially after she sent me off on the day I left to Tamworth. Had some dessert at Galare and some coffee from StarBucks. I had a great time as usual, I also saw her sister, to my amazement. LoL...
Went for a late night cycling session with Ridzuan and had our usual stuff at the usual place. Just hated the part where we had to cycle up and down on the stretch from the Bedok Guards Camp to the main road running parallel to the MRT tracks. It just a great time spent and Ridzuan was early today, that's good. But he was once again questioning why I always sent him home, well me friend, it's because your house comes first before mine, even though it's just blocks apart.
10:30 pm;