I was with Zheng Nan in the room running through some chinese history stuff when MAJ Peh asked me to help him again, there seemed to be a problem with the powerpoint slides I did for him yesterday.
Did minor adjustment to it, and finished it pretty quickly in about 20mins. Went back and shortly went for lunch. It was packed as usual, same goes for the library. Took some time to read some books and looked around.
Garret gave me a lift to the main road as it was on the way, thanks a lot. It really saved me a lot of time, enabling me to reach home by 1800. Thought my grandma wanted to cook dinner for our family but she was no where in sight. It was only later I realised that she had finish cooking it, where the food were on the dining table. I just had long beans, rice and soup.
Turned in early, even though I didn't do anything strenous.
10:30 pm;