I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Vincent, Alvin and Chee Wee took IPPT and cleared it successfully, with all three getting a sliver at least, so there they were, already applying leave.

They left in the afternoon, after Alvin was complaining to me how hard it was to get it approved. I was at the library where MAJ Peh came finding me to help him do his stuffs. So I had to run up and down, log in and log out for the computers in the libray, I feel a bit bad for the trouble I cause the librarians.

This time got no escape for me already, after calling me so many times and helping him out, think he remember my face for good. Even another of the instructor praised me for helping MAJ Peh? What could I say but just it was my pleasure. Helping instructors is the way to do, anyway they would be teaching us once after OCS for ground school.

Reached home very late. No one home. Around 7plus my mom and grandma were making a lot of noise in the house,as I went out to get a drink they all shocked that I was already home. LoL. My mom cooked the ricecakes which I ate with carrot cake and oyster. My tastebuds are on the a big spree. =p
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com