Back to normal days, where the morning brief done by the 128BWC. Some things seem clearer now, thanks to the short spell in Tamworth. We, the CFs visited the 11/05 AGC for a while and I spent my the time talking to Aaron and Ivan, friends from FeP. =p
The day was fine, read some magazines and books and went to update my stuffs in the library. Learnt of Chee Wee going to join the 08/05 CFs for service term very soon, how sad could that be. Lunch was a fourtunate thing, as we got our food just before the long queue of privates formed.
I just hate going home with all that waiting time and slow moving traffic. Firstly the bus 94 comes so slowly and it's always packed like sardines. Secondly the airport road is so clogged with cars that the bus literally crawls it way to the main road. Thirdly, the main road is also congested, Alvin and I were like super turned off. Lastly, the bus does not have air-con, I just got used to the cold weather back in Tamworth, adjusting back to the heat would take some time.
So much for complaints, wanted to go to central to walk around but the rain and lightning flashes discouraged me. I don't really like the idea of walking there, or cycling in the rain, because you'll get all damp and dirty. Spent my time just improvising the template of this blog, which to my surprise, drains a lot of energy.
10:30 pm;