I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, September 16, 2005
Friday, woke up with a feeling of no weight at all on my shoulders, nothing on my mind and totally relaxed. There's never been a better day, except for those days I was not planned to fly.
Breakfast was a turn off, I didn't had much appetite to eat the same food again for 33days already.

We taught the 10/05 how to do the Ops Brief, took photos with the guys and stuffs. We cleared all the adminstration stuff, returned our equipment, took more photos with the instructors and we were back in bunk to pack up. Took me some time to do that as I took out quite a lot of stuffs, pretty easy stuff.

We just played cards, watched movie throughout the night, mingling with the 10/05 guys. Vincent they all started to gamble, which was really freaky. At first he was losing big time (he wins all the time whenever they gamble), but when I started watching them, he had an amazing comeback. From losing A$100 plus to winning A$400 plus. It's as good as his whole expenditure here have been covered, literally! His luck was just amazing, getting 18 and still can get a 3 to get 21. Or even 19 get a 2, whatever combination and permutation you can think off, all adds up to 21. Scary.

Inititally, the plan was to party all night long, but was too tired at around 10plus. I had to retire, even though I wanted to finish watching 'Forest Gump'. Room was pretty much empty by now.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com