"Room!" Vincent exclaims.
[The 09/05 people just kept still. The 10/05 all stood up into attention]
"What a disaster." I thought to myself.
"Nevermind, relax, I'm just here to find my student and Cheng. You have any questions for today's test, Cheng?" MAJ Hyacinth Tan says with a big smile.
"Err.. No.. No Sir!" I replied.
"If no, I'll see you later alright, don't worry about anything, just relax yeah." He said, making his way out with Aaron.
Just like that, my preflight brief was settled. Vincent did the Ops Brief, english pronunciation just not up to the mark. Just before I made my way to flight, with the well wishings of my course mates and my friends, I told myself I have to clear this no matter what. What's the point in faltering at the last hurdle after going through 14sorties already?
Second up in the air, the plane ahead of me was like quite off course from our standard departure route. Before climbing to 5000ft, he was executing a climbing turn and I had to let him go first before proceeding with the climb. Kinda irritating you know, must go find out who that guy was.
Up in the air, it wasn't much of a test. MAJ Tan was like teaching me the entire thing again, with his superb tips and visual treats. If only I had him initially, I gurantee I would have had my basics to some standard. He teaches like a fatherly figure, gave me tips and practice to improve on my flying, leaving me speechless. I envyed those guys who had him as their primary instructor.
I was a little anxious at the beginning, but he kept calming me down and later said something I myself should have thought off, "What makes you think we'll fail you when you've already made it to sortie 15?" My heart was like jumping for joy already. How foolish of me! All those anxiety for nothing!
I passed, so did the other three, congrats to us! MAJ Tan also told me a little of about my overall performance and some of my course mates. I just hope whatever he said would really come true, I'll be walking on the moon soon after that.
We turned into slack mood after EODD and really partied hard, as part of celebrations. All that hardwork, stress and pressure all paid off, thankfully. Our flights have also been confirmed to be Saturday, together with those who passed yesterday. What a string of good fortunes, thank you my lucky star!
10:30 pm;