Morning Ops brief by Garret, he was a little panicky, otherwise it was fine especially with the difficulty he encountered. I was looking for MAJ Kullar for my preflight brief for wave three as I was flying wave one and he was for wave two. But he came only on the dot for Ops brief, giving me no chance at all.
My flight was fine generally, just that aerobatics was a little lost with all that following through. I just can't learn with the way he teaches, somehow I look back and feel that COL Kao actually in a good instructor, at least he lets you do and try it on your own. I felt a little of the symptoms but came out fine I guess, just heavier breathing and some spinning in my head.
Had a quick debrief before I had a short rest and some food. Once MAJ Kullar was back, he gave the fastest preflight brief I ever had, "Any questions for me?". Way cool, I just like his style! We left pretty fast and like before, everything went well. I forgot about the part to go straight into steep turns, other than that, we went to aerobatics pretty quickly. I got my 1st real try on the loop, and it was thrilling. The G' forces and the view you get from the canopy is breathtaking. First time was bad as I let off some of the back pressure on the control column, which stalled the aircraft a little. Next was a much better one, yeah!
Roll of the Top was fine too. Barrel Roll was a little lost, I rolled out 90degrees off course of my initial heading, yikes! Lesson was much better, I was also taught on other types of wingovers, which I felt was very practical. I didn't regret at all flying with MAJ Kullar, he's been really great! After lesson was over, he gave me some G's and some stuns, like rolling the plane like a drill, inverted flying and much more. All that G force and adrenaline gave me quite a hard time. It was a big let down, if only I had one sortie, I would still be able to try more aerobatics and enjoy the ones he pulled.
I felt really unwell, and wanted to land badly, but MAJ Kullar was going around the circuits in glide, normal and low level flying. Low level flying was way cool as I could see the ground very clearly, just like a tourist. My hands had those needle poking feeling, heavy breathing and the spin in my head had increased in RPM. I was like walking like a snake for around ten minutes once on land. Shag ar!
Tomorrow another two sorties, with MAJ Ralph and COL Ong, instructors whom I have not flown with at all, very stressful somehow, especially with MAJ Ralph. Once back at the accommodation block, we were like eating noodles and biscuits to appease our hungry stomach. After that Chee Wee and I went to Metal Slug 4 once before I knocked out for about an hour.
Simpsons today was very lame, especially with the aliens part, read through my notes and did slides for the final days of our course, planning to show them soon. Went upstairs and chatted with some, others came and joined in, just chilling around, trying to put behind our work, stress and necessary thoughts. Oh well, life is like that.
10:30 pm;