The 1st wave guys set out, took our parachutes and helmets waited for our instructors outside the Ops Room. But it seems that they were a little hesitant to leave the office and pick us up, I thought perhaps the weather could spoil our flight plans and delay or departure back to Singapore?
MAJ Ralph cancelled Chong Pei's flight as the crosswind was pretty bad, so circuits was not possible, and to think he is the lagging one in our entire course now, some unlucky guy would have to stay and wait for him, and high chance it would be either Aaron or me. Darn!
MAJ Kullar left with Chee Wee and went out their plane, barely 5mins out there, we walked back. Alas, flight cancelled for today. Darn! Usually we would be happy, be not now. We kept our equipment and returned back to the classroom. We chatted inside and ran through our 09/05 course slides, after much hardwork and perspiration I put inside, it paid off.
We returned back and started our movie marathon again, played cards, both BigBrother2 and bridge. Later I played StarCraft on the computer after Alvin was done and realized I've really lost touch with it. Too much LOTR I guess, oh wells…
Dinner, my appetite returned along with my health, thank goodness! Garret was a little shocked and asked if I usually ate that much. I explained about what happened, and also added the fact we had to eat more to keep out the cold? Haha, nice excuse for myself to eat more, unlike the rest, I don't gain weight so easily, not me. Perhaps I have a poor digestion system, inefficient I would say. Somehow, it's good too?
Watched more tapes and continued the single player mission for StarCraft. This game is really classic man, generally agreeable among most who knew and played the game before. What a boring day, tomorrow would be a real kick, flying two sorties for the first time and both being aerobatics, tough man... Would my body be able to take it?
10:30 pm;