I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, September 11, 2005
Woke up feeling very lousy, felt as though I was going to fall sick, and that really sucked. I dragged myself upstairs to get some water, staying up there later to watch Super Size Me. It's about this guy eating MacDonalds for all three meals, for a duration of a month and making a documentary out of it.

All I can say that after watching this show, I think I would really consider cutting down on fastfood. They also showed a part where this obese guy went for surgery to get his fats out, really disgusting man, it killed my appetite for lunch.

During lunch, the poor feeling really gave me any appetite to eat anything, I was picking all the healthy and non-oily food to help improve my condition, and also because after watching the show. You can say I'm a person who is easily affected by television, I remembered that my sister used to shake me off as I would copy whatever advertisement I see on television, which really irritates her. As I carried the tray, I felt as though I had no strength and I was really weak, all the signs are already showing, this is bad.

Once I reached back, I literally crawled into bed a slept for a whopping four hours to dinner time. At first I was really very cold, I had a normal T-shirt on, with the RSAF polo T and also my jacket, I covered myself with all three layers of the bed too. But when I woke up later, I was really warm, so I took out my jacket. Then next I could really feel that I was burning, so I shooked off all three layers of the covering. The next thing I knew, I was all freezing again when I woke up 30mins before dinner time.

I went upstairs and drank some orange juice for vitamin C. Dinner was just like lunch, I just ate a bit of rice, some meat and a toasted wrap. My friends were like asking me stuffs when my plate with practically like a plain, as I usually would get a plateau. The feeling really sucked as the food for dinner was really great. We were talking about EPL over dinner which boosted a little morale in us.

I felt a little better once I got back, I could read through some slides and joined the rest for a movie session of Dodge Balls and also update the past three days of activities. I think I better not take my chances like what every human would do and rest well tonight, I don't want to fall ill and extend my stay here.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com