Once in town, we wandered around, shopped a little and hung out in the bar to kill time. Garret and I were talking at the table while the rest were at the fruit machine. At about 1115, we left heading towards Cafe Africa to celebrate Garret's birthday which was yesterday.
Met our favourite chef again and most of us ordered the full rips. The experience was again enjoyable, took some photos and had a great meal. I just don't get it why most of them find the ribs too much to handle due to its quantity, I could still eat more! Aaron and Garret were like passing their spare pork rib around to the rest, LoL!
We went to Big W and bought some more things, I changed some coins and we split up at the Yellow Bookshop. Chong Pei, Garret and I headed to Video Ez and borrowed tapes. The rest joined us later and filled the bag with their own choice of selections too.
We left in the Maxi Cab and started another movie marathon. All of us skipped dinner as we were still very full from all the ribs during lunch, but got hungry towards the night and ate some good simple noodles. I went to use the internet, where I used to go with Ben, leaving me to walk there alone now. Happened to meet him online too later, the lucky guy is clearing his leave now.
Once back in my room, I ran CM4, played some music and started packing all my clothes and stuffs. Got quite a lot of things to bring back, hope the weight of the luggage won't blow my pocket wide open. I planned to just carry my labtop bag without the RipCurl , but it would be risky I guess. We'll see how, when the time comes. I didn't feel very good after returning from town, so I turned in at around 2245.
10:30 pm;