I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, September 09, 2005
Finally the weekend is here again, but before that, a sortie to handle first before the good things come. Oh well, life here is only for looking ahead of the days that we don't have to adhere to the daily routine.

My flight was once again the 2nd wave and I had to wait for CPT Patrick Foo for quite a while, straight after he touched down with Tze How he would spend some time in the Ops Room, chatting with 1st Sgt Clemence. The time that he makes me wait, really increases the time for me to think more about the flight, and unintentionally stress myself out. Oh boy, how long more do I have to wait?

Today's sortie was about circuits and glides, it didn't go very well. He kind of got angry and went ballistic for the part where I was going around, and the procedures all not up to his standard. It was pretty scary as he's not the kind who would get angry easily or anything. I was also reprimanded for being a little not enthusiastic, telling me I was a young man and not some old man like him. I felt very guilty, and it's not that I didn't prepare my ground work or stuff, but more like I was pretty exhausted already since the day began.

After the flight, he debriefed me and told me a lot of things, I think he’s a really good instructor, so it’s kind of a waste for him to retire very soon once he’s done with our course. EODD came pretty soon and I’m flying 1st wave with him doing aerobatics in sector 1 on Monday. Garret got all airsick, making me worry if I would feel the same too on Monday, we’ll just have to see.

Went back to the accommodation block myself as the rest all went to use the internet, I changed and chilled out. We watched some shows before going to dinner and tomorrow we'll be going out to town again. After dinner we went to AEROs pub instead of the usual one. The walk there and back again was indescribable. The sky was practically a black background, and stars painted all over. There were so many stars that it's impossible to find the Orion Belt, or the North Star. It was absolutely breathe taking, nothing compared to what I've seen in Singapore.

At the pub, we talked a lot, drank some, played some fruit machine, and talked more. There's nothing much you can expect 8guys to do right? Well it was fun, we talked about food, from the ones we missed back in home to around the world. Then came traveling, followed by future plans and stuffs, I guessed this rough time we had gone through really bonded us together more like a band of brothers, no longer as vague as a course.

I called home to wish my sister for her birthday and talked to my family. To think that my sister had the thought of me forgetting her birthday, it's unbelievable! We 3 siblings always wished each other either 1st or 2nd on each other's birthday but she can't expect me to wait up till 2am on Friday morning to do that because I need the rest to fly well right? Anyway, I was the last to wish, which is pretty significant too, =p.

Slept at around 2am like that, Alvin was still up as he wanted to make a call, the rest had already knocked out, LoL..
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com