He taught me a lot of visual flying, something I had not been really doing for the last sortie and was quite hard for me. At least I did show some improvement during the last few circuits, CPT Wong's style of debrief was also unique.
Straight after touchdown, I got Garret and we went to the smoking point to wait for him. He was very open and down to earth, asking us to identify our mistakes and giving him the solutions to them. Visual flying is really what makes flying just so easy and effortless!
From Friday onwards, we would be down to 8people, which means I have to do the Ops Brief yet again. Darn! So unlucky! We reached bunk by 1500 after a small talk with MAJ Hyacinth Tan.
After dinner, we bought pizzas to celebrate the success of those who just passed test 1 and also to give a farewell to the NFs. It wasn't as fun as the previous one, I myself wasn't in the mood. Today I went to use the internet with Chee Wee instead of the usual Ben whom had already departed. He was pretty lame by MSN-ing me when he's just seating beside me. Oh well, he was gossiping about the guy seating next to me. LoL..
Went back to my room to read up on glide circuits, and also a little worried about tomorrow because I'll be flying with Mr Patrick Foo for the first time just like CPT Wong today. You don't know what the different instructors are particular and lenient on, that's why it's hard to give a 100% sortie, not that it would be perfect but at least close to that.
Happy 19th Birthday to Edwin Z and Alina! May your wish(es) all come true! Study hard and put in 100% effort in whatever you do!
10:30 pm;