I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, September 05, 2005
Morning breakfast came to my mind as a bore, but once I sank my teeth into it, everything went down, just like the first day we came here. Today there was no need for Ops brief, so fall in was 0645.

Relaxed mood, had two safety lectures as the first Monday of a new month is something like the safety day. It featured the mistakes and problems of other RSAF soldiers in the different vocations, one of which was the most funny as it involved a kangaroo, LoL!

We had a chance to take photos with a real plane (finally), and it was supposed to be a course photo but Andrew and Leon didn't turn up. It was kind of a sad day for us as four of our guys were leaving us today, but it had to come, perhaps it would be my turn in the next few days if the fail my test tomorrow.

Speaking of which, yes my test is tomorrow, am I stressed? Nope, not at all, I'm just too stressed to be stressed. Arggghhh crap! In my view, it's quite simple to pass the test, but also to fail it. Like e.g. if u were to drop below 55kts during the Final Approach Configuration Stall, which happens very quickly during stalling and if you happen to be a little slow or something, goodbye!

Day ended early, took last photographs with those leaving and talked to them a little. I also grabbed photos from Aaron's and Jonathan's computer. When the time came for them to leave, it was really very demoralizing. Sigh. I can't believe it.

Dinner seemed different today, and you can see it in all of our eyes. Ben and I did visual flying before we headed out to use the internet, to relieve stress. I chatted with Kelvin, Raymond, Vincent and finally you! Haha, why you come so late, when I need to go then you come. Oh well, I gave advice to those guys who were coming as the next batch. My apologies to Vincent with the profanities and all the directing of anger to something I used to love, which you still love. You're a friend to me, not a senior, so no worries.

When walking back to the accommodation block, Ben and I were freezing all the way. To think I told Kelvin that the weather here is increasing and also told him don't need to bring thick jacket and long johns! Better go change my statement.. If not he'll skin me once his course arrive (that if is I passed the test tomorrow). Speaking of which, my test.. What to do..?
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com