I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Slept till it was past eleven, simply fantastic, I didn't even want to leave bed for lunch. I seem to have lost my appetite, I don't why though, not a good sign I guess. Sunday is simply chill day, so mostly unchanged programmes.

I had a round of LOTR where Leon was watching quietly, think he got addicted to it already! Probably a new friend to play online with me when I get back? I hope so! The guys were already playing soccer but I was not in the right mood to do that.

I popped out the phone spent a nice time talking with dear Bimbao. Miss that name right? But I think I have already lost that word in my vocabulary, but I wouldn't mind leaving it just for you. Don't forget our promise once I get back yeah? I'm looking forward to that day, so continue working hard, and please be remained determined alright? Don't make people so concerned for you, if not some people will become even more skinny with you sucking all the blood eh! =p

28 Days was on, which reminded me of certain events, which linked on to other events and memories sequentially. Bad Boys 2 was up next and after dinner, Scary Movie 2 was played and it was a totally lame show. I can't believe myself paying $7.50 for it to watch back in Singapore, luckily I didn't.

Life is just like a box of chocolates, you never know what you would get. Be in control of it or let it control you? Life is too short, so do and say what you heart feels for once the time is over, you'll regret not doing so. But instead, I regret saying what I felt to you, I thought we could have made it happen... All those messages of care and concern...
10:18 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com