I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Thursday, September 01, 2005
What a day it turned out to be, even though I had to do the morning Ops Brief, thankfully I did it well enough. Although I was shivering a little, managed to pull through, but I did make one mistake. I was panicking during the preparations and all the guys were in a good light mood, laughing, joking and stuffs. Thanks to Garret and Tze How for helping me out, I appreciate it.

The day begun after my ended, LoL, if you know what I meant. Two of our guys were going to take the test today, so we all wished them luck, and they were also quite good students. So if they were to fail, it would kind of a big blow to our morale. I had no flight programmes today so I checked out the music in the computer, scanning one by one and saving them.

Had lunch with Chee Wee, Andrew and Ben, I find that Australians are very friendly, when walking from one point to another, they'll say hi or heya mate to you so naturally I gave them a reply too. I spent my time on the computer later and started on a little mini drawing on the paint program. I was bored alright.

If you people ever noticed, I always like to shade with a pencil and view of the sunset, with a guy on a sailboat (the ones I used to sail in primary school) and another guy fishing on a small coconut island, well I did that on the computer, and it turned out not bad. Some of the guys in the classroom gave great suggestions and special thanks to Aaron and Chong Pei for helping out a little for the text and plane. It turned out nice, I even applied it to the context of my course, with meaning and motive included.

Chee Wee and Tze How cleared their tests successfully, congratulations guys, I smell pizzas tonight! However happy the occasion, some things wasn't in that mood, a few of the guys are having their supervising checks tomorrow, which is actually a test to determine if you can continue on with the course after having failed two consecutive sorties. For me, sortie six tomorrow, some sort like the mock test.

The night sky is so nice here, I wish you guys were here, weather's going to spring very soon, the natives are nice too and shopping in Australia is great! I wish you were here... =p
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com