I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, August 22, 2005
Woke up a little too early today, don't want to be late so I just stayed up, not something I would usually do or should I say most people, they just get back to bed. Today marks the beginning of our flying days, and also gone are the days where we have buffet-style lunch in the dinning mess.

Morning Ops Brief was so funny because MAJ Kullar was in a good mood, so was MAJ Ralf. Garret and Chong Pei were the only two to fly today, when they came back, their faces were both pale, kind of scary. We had lunch in the tea room where 19 of us squeezed in one room, eating our sandwich, a packet of orange juice, 2 biscuits and one cup noodle. I bailed out without eating the noodles, there was simply so air to breathe.

There wasn't any program for us, so we were self-studying in class. Several of the 08/05 left today, one of them is James, while more became CFs today. They are going back to Singapore already, makes me feel so depressed. Just like Joel, I miss Singapore already, but for him and many of the guys, they miss clubbing in Singapore. LoL.

Some VIP came to visit AGC so I couldn't go to the tea room, what a wet blanket. We packed and tidied up the place, even had room inspection, luckily my room had been consistently maintained so I was in front of the computer like in a blink. I hooked up with Sonic and there were like many of them watching, kind of stress. Miss the good old days of kindergarden and primary school, come home straight away play game, either no homework or already finish.

Dinner was fine, I tried Aaron's style of eating wedges with the Basalmic vinegar, it was pretty okie. We watch Simpsons on the television which reminded me of Star World, channel 18 on SCV, used to watch it everyday at 1800hrs. Intended to study all the way till 2200hrs and then sleep till next morning, I jumped into bed at 1900hrs. I was disturbed by some of the CFs, just beside my room singing like drunken people would. They were horrendous especially singing the Armaegadon song, "I don't want to close my eyes, I just want to.." I was very irritated and tried to play my music but the battery had gone flat on me. By then, I was already wide awake.

I got up and started to study, making good progress and also to type this out. Listening to my 3 favourite songs really helps to smoother me down, anger management yeah. Oh did I mention Tuesday would be my first flight? I'm tingling with excitement but also very worried that I may not have studied enough for the instructor's expectations. Tomorrow's entry, I hope would be something pleasant to write about.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com