I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Woke up at 0845 to go breakfast, happened to be the same time as Andrew so we ate together. I visited the tea room for a while but only to find no reply. Why? Did some revising before lunch came along pretty soon, at 1230, went as a course. Returned to room shortly only to get a knock of my glass door from Leon to play Frisbee. It was fun and stuff, weather was good too.

Played soccer with the guys and used the single pole as the goal, it was tough but managed to hit two goals. Chee Wee was a joy for me, made me laugh so much but Tze How wasn't very happy with all the OCS stuns and soccer techniques.

Played a short game of LOTR before continuing on with studying. I was told to fall in at 1800, so I bathed at about 1720, finishing about 1730 when Lien Ho knocked on my door telling us its time to fall in, luckily! Quite a few people were stunned too, some still in home clothes.
Dinner was superb, especially the 'Cha Siew', cooked in the style like they would be in Singapore, so it naturally reminded me of home sweet home. I finished fast before taking a step ahead of the course to give a call. Talked a while only to have you tell me of a reason which wasn't enough for the expenses of making the call. Oh wells..

Locked myself up and did more revision, packing, dipping and grooming. The daily routine is starting to bore me so much now, when will I ever get up into the air. But wait, if I were to, I must have already finished up my notes but I haven't! So contradicting..
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com