After breakfast the guys left batch by batch, I stayed back with Ben to do orderly, and as expected there were no telephone calls. Anyway, we spent the time playing the two computers there. I played my favourite childhood game, Sonic The Hedgehog, 1-3. It really bring back memories, good ones that is. I just thought that probably this is the game that gave me the edge that I have developed while growing up. Thanks Sonic!
Joel and Chong Pei came back about near one in the afternoon with lunch. They had bought the card as I requested, finally I could hear voices that I would recognize. Lunch was like fried chicken, chips, banana and pineapple, like wow. I didn't really like it but the rest did, especially the chicken.
I soon got bored with Sonic as I wanted to complete the game to recall the finale of the game so I returned to my room. I started to work on the previous days entries until I heard some laughter outside my sliding window door (I live on the ground floor). I looked out and saw a few of the guys comprising of Leon, Chee Wee, Wen Xiang and Ben playing Frisbee, and it doesn't look like the normal one, it's like just the shape of a ring. I joined in the fun and grabbed my digital camera. I got some great footage of both good and bad throws and also Jason and Tze How posing outside their balconies on level two, LoL..
Falling in for dinner was a little chaos, many people missing. The buddy system kind of failed because both of them were sleeping! LoL! But Garret wasn't going to book anybody so all was fine. Watched a part of a nice show, romance on two people of different circumstances, it was very touching. I wanted to call, so was like thinking of whom to. Well, even though some of them told me how to use it properly so I won't mess up and waste money, I still did, in my anxiety to call.
First was home, no one picked up and later my dad's mobile phone, same results. I already wasted 2/10 of my precious A$0.20 coins which is required to use the pay phone. Next I called you twice, both at different times but only to get, not at home and the other, too late and please call your mobile phone. Man, it's hard to communicate because of the time difference. So all that anxiety ended as nothing, whatever. Disappointed and tired, I turned in straight at 0145.
10:30 pm;