We had our Strap-In drill today where we were allocated to different instructors and shown and up-and-close view of the cockpit. Unfortunately, the instructor forgot about me so I didn't had a first time try in the cockpit, trying out the strapping in drills and stuffs, how disappointing.
After which followed with EODD and had our safety brief by Mr Ong KP. More 'Z' monster came along too. It took quite a while before we were free then. I went to the tea room and queued up. I received your reply and oh boy was I happy, my first successful contact after leaving home. Even my sisters haven't replied me yet..
Took a dip after returning from dinner, gave me some time to sort out my thoughts, before I had to resume normal routine of studying. Read through the notes for MB3, but don't understand much too. It wasn't long before collapsing into bed, but I managed to read a few pages of my book first before turning in.
10:30 pm;