Today's Ops brief wasn't good, so was the weather, the wind was quite strong, so all flying cancelled. So I had to do tomorrow's Ops brief, something I don't really need to, especially at a time like now, just hope it goes well. We had lunch at the dining place, something we had not done for a long time, which was very welcoming, we also were dismissed then, at around 1230.
Watched scary movie 3, which was very lame and funny, a great way to de-stress and parts of a show about three transvestites, one of them was Wesley Snipes acting. Even though it was those kind of shows, I just sat there, not much thoughts about anything. Dinner came soon and most of the guys were asleep so many doors were knocked on.
After dinner, we were kind of separated, those usual three went to use the internet very quickly, I wanted to go but was still eating. Later a group of 7 of us went back to the accommodation block together leaving the officers group there. We watched Simpsons and played some games, the place was still empty, only to find out almost all went there. I caught up with Aaron on his smoking break and we talked. The rest came back sometime later and Garret joined us.
Talked about everything under the sun (it was night time and the sky was filled with stars without any clouds, brought back memories, sweet ones), both of them were either 25, 26 and they were not young anymore. I won't forget this great conversation, especially the mind opening topics that these guys gave me about life and their stories. The advertising stuns, thoughts, plans, studying, the rest were not so significant.
Joined some of the guys in Vincent's room just across my room, but I was a little tired so I returned back to my room. I can't help by thinking what is it that I really want, I have already lost my drive to really study as hard as I did, or practice my visual flying or even familarise my checks, I just want them to give me my test. Regardless or the results, I just want to get it on, but the weather isn't helping. As I mentioned, a T-Junction, it's hard when you come into one, but just like the others that crossed my path, am I going handle this crucial one the same?
Thought of the Day: Do you choose the path that you want to lead or let the outcome of an event choose it for you? If you chose that path to lead, what if it didn't go very well sometime later, will you regret and think back that if you were to choose the other path, where would you be in life? But if you let the outcome decide for you, don't you think you don't have control over your own life, something so short and precious, where the same T-Junctions will never pop by again, giving you a second chance to alter your life?
10:30 pm;