I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Dreading today's flight because of stalling, I had some gut feeling that I would be a little stunned by experiencing it first and then later doing it by myself. I ate moderate proportion for breakfast and was shut eyes until Jason went through the DOB rehearsal.

He was pretty alright, but was penalized for not reading off word to word and thus had to do tomorrow's DOB again, poor guy. But we'll be helping him so he won't have much worries, only stress when presenting it.

I really love wave one but Aaron was first out, I was wave three but pushed forward to wave two because Instructor Patrick Foo took child sick leave, so three sorties were cancelled. Nevertheless, I was still fine with wave two. However, I was feeling the blues again, just like last Friday, the sense of tiredness due to the strict daily routine and the almost everyday of flying.

All was fine, just that I forgot to do instrument checks, R/T I said cleared instate of ready, forget T's & P's and booster pump low for take-off checks, forget the every 10min FILE check, a little disorientated today because of strong winds blowing me off training area one with me not realizing, not familiarized with the downwind checks, don't have the hang of stalling and the base turn and messing up the recovery R/T. Disappointed, worst than yesterday but better than last Friday, no good.

Aaron and I took time to talk about our mistakes and sortie before seeing COL Kao for the debriefing. He pointed out all our mistakes and all of them were taken note of in my notebook. Altogether, our mistakes could actually make an entire sortie, of wrong procedures and calls.

Wave four was cancelled due to severe weather or strong winds, all of them were like all smiles, I can understand why, especially Joel. EODD came quickly, and first time after a long time we were dismissed early! I chilled out in my room after finding out that I was not flying tomorrow, which takes a lot of luck to be the lucky two, and it's about time I was next.

At night, Ben knocked on my door and we went through tomorrow's MB7 together, don't really understand anything I must say. Most of the times we were listening to the songs I had in my computer and I was revising on my today's lesson on stalling, must really familiarize myself, get my act together.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com