Studied, watched some parts of movie, talk crap with the guys till dinner time, nothing much really. I just basically redecorated my notes and read up on the requirements needed for my next sortie, and I also found out I'm wave one, which is good and bad in some sense.
I got bored and went upstairs wanting to call home at around 8pm here, 6pm back home, but I ended up with some of the guys gathered there discussing about flying and mistakes and stuffs which was very helpful. You recall, learn and revise in a light mood, with laughter and smiles. Garrot, Aaron and I also gathered to talk about our flights because we were all having the same instructor.
The topic veered off track when most of them started Strikers 1945 on the computer and we talked about traveling, food from other countries, JCC especially on the killing part, in order to have food. I can't imagine myself doing it, but if I had to, I must, so forgive me. Kelveen was still on the phone so I guess it was time to turn in. I'm quite worried about tomorrow as usual, unlike Sortie 1 and 2. I do want to repeat Sortie 3 again, never again.
10:30 pm;