I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Bookout! It's my first, and probably my last too. I'm not trying to imply anything either by my inability to pass the test or something else which may happen, I'm just stating the possibility of that fact occurring. This outing is much needed especially for what had happened yesterday and also things accumulated throughout the week, stress and fatigue.

We all rushed back from breakfast as our instructor said he was going to reach very soon. He gave us a ride to Tamworth town, which seemed bigger than what others had judged.

First up was to cut hair, necessity for the requirements here, it cost A$13, and to think that I did cut my hair a day before leaving for Australia. I waited for Chee Wee before we walked around the street, looking for the other guys, only to find a whole lot of them waiting to cut their hair in another salon. I wanted to buy the boomerang and cool ring shaped Frisbee so we went to Kmart, something like Giant back at home.

Some of the guys caught up with us, so it was like the two of us plus Leon, Chong Pei and Wen Xiang. We went around the place which was humongous. It was a lot of fun, I bought some posters I always wanted but couldn't because the shop selling movie merchandises in Esplanade is quite expensive and the nice ones are already taken up. I'm going to laminate them and hang it somewhere in my room. I also bought some chocolate and instant noodles (I'm missing food from Singapore especially spicy ones) and also a T-Shirt.

We left Bill Street heading towards Big W where two more supermarkets were located at. Most of them bought a lot of things, one shot spending at least a hundred aussie dollars, so they were like carrying big plastic bags like tai tai returning from the market, how uncool! LoL.. I put my stuff in my bag, nicely packed so my hands were free to go disturb them, haha!

We ate at a place something like a burger joint. I had chicken fillet and it was not bad, most of them had fish & chips, some wanting to go eat Chinese food in the nearby restaurant but it was totally not worth it. Imagine a bowl of Laksa, costing you A$20 with the proportions only 1/3 compared to a S$2-3 I can get in Singapore, it's daylight robbery!

After lunch was a stop to Video Ez where we returned and borrowed more new tapes to watch back in the accommodation block. We called for a Maxi cab which appeared almost instantaneously, which cost us a total of A$24 for a ride of only 10mins, which I could use it to bring me from home to Millenia Walk, to and fro. Amazing!

The guys had a game of soccer but I wasn't in the mood to do so, time for more Sonic2, this time I had collected all emeralds for the first time and saw the transformation of a blue Sonic to a gold and cool SuperSonic. Soon, scary movie was playing and we all watched it together.

After dinner, went to the tea room with Chong Pei and got to chat with my 2nd sis, Wei Lun and Calm too, I was pleasantly surprised! Thanks for the encouragement and support you people, I appreciate it. Came back to see Forest Gump in its final hour of play and returned to my room. Started some typing and stuffs before I went upstairs to make a call to Calm, but I got myself locked outside forgetting to take out my key, what a let down. Slept at about 1am in the morning, it was cold alright, our entire block's heater is down, for two nights already.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com