I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, August 26, 2005
Tired, I have no energy left. It's finally Friday, the thought of it gives me the energy to brave through today. Even though I was flying today, I ate to my stomach's content, probably because I was wave three.

Wen Xiang and I spent most of our morning at the mock up practicing our checks, did so much till we were literally drained to nothing. I kind of dozed off for a while before we left to prepare for our sortie number three, it was around 11pm I guess.

The both of us, including Joel and Chong Pei were wave three. We were all very nervous, due to us wondering how our sortie would turn out today. I was full of fatique, just sat there till it was time. On the way out, I forgot to brief COL Kao about ATIS, which proved as an omen.

I practically messed up everything, forgot to ramp out, brakes check, instrument check, set 1200RPM before handing over controls, taxi to fast, messed up my R/T call to Tamworth tower, departure route bearings, off booster pump, my timing for file checks, lookout whenever I did turns. To sum it off, almost everything, so pathetic, I was so disgusted and disappointed with myself. It's not that I do not know them or what, my mind just played out on me.

Once I touched down, COL Kao said this sentence which really shook me up, "So what if you can fly, if you can’t do the basic requirements on the ground, you still fail." I was devastated, and even broke down. I ate lunch on a bench outside the premises and sat there, sorting out my thoughts. I felt very bad, almost comparable to the time when you told me that sentence, which I would never forget.

It looks like I ain't the only one, most of them were too. I had no words to describe the condition dealt to our course as a whole and individually. It's that bad, luckily the weekend was around, had it been on other weekday, it would have been disastrous. We had MB6 by COL Kao before he had a debrief with Aaron and I.

I needed the tea room break, spent all the time there till it was time for dinner. I had no appetite at all for dinner, and you don't even need to guess why was that so. Oh brother, I changed and straight away headed out to play Sonic 2 where I played to get all the emeralds. Stopped to watch 'Catch Me If You Can', where I watched it with somebody in Marina Square but can't seem to recall who, anyway it was still good as what I remembered previously.

Returned to my room where Ben dropped a visit and played my Battle for Middle-Earth. I taught him and showed him one of a good replays I saved while playing online. Turned in about near midnight, a good rest, I must have.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com