Both of us then went to the mock up and did some visual flying. It was a good practice for both of us, Alvin joined us shortly and Ben too. We left feeling hungry only to spot the wave one guys already started lunch, so we joined them. Most of them just had their first flight so they were pretty excited and shared their experience.
After EODD was MB4, and it was a total stun, shock, amazement, whatever you can throw your English vocabulary at. We were all looking at stars and moon after the lecture. Its like no idea what the instructor was teaching, partly because we didn't prepare because we spent most of the time memorizing checks and stuffs, reading through MB1-3 non-stop.
I was devastated, and going to fly tomorrow. I went to the tea room and was first up. Delivered a few messages before I exited, (I really don't know what's going on with your actions and thoughts, but all I should do is what I deem right so as to avoid misunderstandings..). Headed back to our block together with Chee Wee and Wen Xiang. Suit off, computer up, notes out, study (what else is there I can do after getting a shock).
At night, studied more, read through a bunch of words and sentences, too difficult in the pilots' context that I don't understand. I asked around and mostly were clueless. Had a little chat with the 3CFs still around, nice people, helpful too, they'll be leaving only on Friday, poor things. I did another visual flying in the bath tub and for once it's all bubbly, I thought I bubble foam was lousy or something especially having it sold by The Body Shop.
10:30 pm;