I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, August 15, 2005
It began like any other Sunday, only this time my mom disturbed my sleep. She said my dad asked her to wake me up due to the heavy rain. Scared the water will reach me?

Lunch wasn't what I expected. Had to buy a digital watch ever since my other one spoilt during field camp in Bmt. Had a little snack in the kaya/kopi place, and ate additional goring pisang. Reached home, a few last touches and it was already time to leave.

In the airport, we were like this big group of guys wearing similar outfits. A few administration stuffs to handle before we checked in, and it took quite a while. I joined the group of three, Shufen, KaiLing and Gemma after my bag was cleared, a mere 15kg or so only. (Did I miss out on any stuffs? How come so light?)

I was kinda shocked to see the three, only expected Shufen because she said she wanted to come. Took a group photo before I sent them on their way, and it so happens you two made it on time. I was pretty worried that I couldn't stay on any longer having the both of you making the effort to come down. Thanks for coming down you handsome guys and pretty girls, I appreciate it.

As I was making my way to the gate, every step seemed heavier. It was not supposed to happen so, at least not so drastically. Why? Why must you do this to me, without me knowing unconsciously? I cannot say much for its not the right place to do so..

I pretty much lost communication the moment the plane lifted off from Singapore. It felt like you lost a part of you, something like how my MIA mobile phone gave me. Terrible, I only can receive but cannot send, it heart-wreaking. But I guess it's good time too.. I'm a guy who believes in fate, so I guess it fated!

The flight was uncomfortable, without being able to adjust my chair to a more inclined position. I was sleepless on the plane, which was totally not me. We left Singapore slightly later and arrived in Sydney at about 0530 (Australian time) (Singapore 0330). Customs was very stringent, asking many questions and my 11B.

While transferring to the domestic flight, a few of us realized that our passports were not stamped, so the four of us had to double back to immigrations to work it out. Luckily it was resolved quickly. We rushed back to the other terminal to catch up with the pack. We practically rushed from Terminal 1 to 3 then to 2. It was end to end, fortunately we did not miss the flight. It was my first time seating in the plane too, had a nice view from the window seat. Speaking of which, the view I saw while transferring from the planes to the shuttle buses, was breathe-taking. Superb!

We arrived in Tamworth at 0945, about 0130hours of flight. We were chartered on our bunks, with a briefing, collection of keys and a little tour. The weather was cold because the wind was blowing hard. Settled down in my room, unpacked a little, loosened up and suddenly remember about it. I took time to read and listen, I was lost for words..

We suited up in our flight suits and went for lunch, had a small tour in the main building and were issued some more items. I saw James Tay, my band mate in secondary schools. Had more spare time later, took some time to take a short nap before heading out for dinner. Even weather was cold, I had a cone of ice cream to sum up dinner. Returned to bunk, had time to take a nice dip with nice music, also to type this super long entry in my labtop. What a day..
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com