I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Very tired. My dad gave me a lift to work, I practically slept all the way till he woke me up to get off the car. Just like everyday, but I went for a little morning breakfast, tea with spring roll with a chinese type waffle. Today's row call only had the AirGraders and CFs, something unusual so we did a combined one.

The guys were talking about the same topic again. I went to the library to read some papers, books and use the computer. All the way till lunch time, was accompanied by some sms exchanges of someone who had no school, just woke up only at 10am plus.. -.-zZz..

Only until lunch I realised most of us had to go for MMI at NUH. Couldn't hitch a ride from the car owners so took cab with the others to NUH. Andrew, Ben, Leon and me got a little lost at the Faculty of Medicine looking for the MMI building. The x-ray was much better than in PLAB and faster too. Bad news, my teeth, cant make it. OH MY..! 'Mendosae.'

Got a ride from Kelvin to Sim Lim so had a direct bus home from there. I slept all the way, till my stop, I was quite shocked myself. What's up with all the fatique man..? Finally got my Aussie currency changed, but like insufficient.. Helped my dad with his handphone problems, just summed up as mendosae. From CS to TM to CS to TM to Interchange to CS.. -.-zZz.. In the end also never buy..
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com