Yesterday night I didn't had my dinner so I asked my mom to cook some sausages for lunch. Before I could even smell it, my sister already started on it. I was pretty frustrated (hungry man is an angry man), I couldn't care less about arguing with her so I just lay on my bed, until I feel asleep unconsciously.
When I woke up, more like disturbed by her conversation with her boyfriend, using my laptop without my permission, I was even more agitated. Twice in the day, disturbed sleep. I was kinda hungry so I didn't bother to pick a verbal fight. Went downstairs to scan the coffeeshop but came up empty handed. Resorted to cup noodles in the end.
NDP made more sense this year, especially the part on the parade, marching, drills, saluting and uniforms. Loved the air display but the cameraman should consider getting a new job. I skipped the fireworks, even though I was told this year's quantity of fireworks is thrice of last year's. The mobile column was boring, left home during that display.
A lot of people were heading to the celebrations in central, wonder what's going on there. Walked around aimlessly trying to find some of the items needed to use. I met my Vscb teacher in Popular, what a small world, it was very surprising indeed. At least I managed to buy my book and a wrapper, so the trip was't a waste after all.
I appreciated the company you gave before and during the NDP broadcast, thanks.
10:30 pm;